- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Black Crowes - The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion
- Write a Review
- #K54138 000000000 K54138000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this album by the American rockers. The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion is t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this album by the American rockers. The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion is the second album by The Black Crowes, released on May 12, 1992. It was the first record by the band to feature Marc Ford on lead guitar, replacing Jeff Cease, who was fired the year before. The album's name derives from the full name of the Southern Harmony, an influential 1835 hymnal compiled by William Walker. It features four hit singles "Remedy" (#1 on the Album Rock Tracks chart for 11 weeks), "Thorn in My Pride" (#1 on the Album Rock Tracks chart for four weeks), "Sting Me" (#1 on the Album Rock Tracks chart for two weeks), and "Hotel Illness" (#1 on the Album Rock Tracks chart for six weeks). It was a record for an album to feature four album-rock #1 hits (previously set by Tom Petty in 1989, with three). The album itself reached the top spot of the Billboard 200 album chart, propelled by the success of these singles.;Track List:1. Sting Me;2. Remedy;3. Thorn in My Pride;4. Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye;5. Sometimes Salvation;6. Hotel Illness;7. Black Moon Creeping;8. No Speak No Slave;9. My Morning Song;10. Time Will Tell Written-By - Bob Marley
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.