- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Black Crowes - Three Snakes & One Charm
- Write a Review
- #K49123 000000000 K49123000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this album by the American rockers. Three Snakes And One Charm is the fourth album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this album by the American rockers. Three Snakes And One Charm is the fourth album by The Black Crowes. It was released on July 23, 1996. Three Snakes garnered generally positive reviews upon its release. Rolling Stone magazine also gave the album three stars, noting that it "works best when it forsakes album-oriented pretension for singular clarity, from the oblique Beatles references on 'Nebakanezer' and 'Bring On, Bring On' to the Sly Stone-cum-Al Green funk of '(Only) Halfway to Everywhere' and the warm acoustic resignation of 'Better When You're Not Alone.' The album's cover logo resembles a 45 rpm record insert.;Track List:1. Under a Mountain 4:10;2. Good Friday 3:51;3. Nebakanezer 4:07;4. One Mirror Too Many 3:34;5. Blackberry 3:25;6. Girl from a Pawnshop 6:17;7. (Only) Halfway to Everywhere 3:59;8. Bring on Bring on 3:56;9. How Much for Your Wings? 3:27;10. Let Me Share the Ride 3:18;11. Better When You're Not Alone 4:10;12. Evil Eye 4:10;13. Just Say You're Sorry 3:30;14. Mellow Down Easy (Willie Dixon) 3:43
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.