- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Black Dahlia Murder - Unhallowed
- Write a Review
- L32435 000000000 L32435000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Unhallowed is the debut album by American death metal band The Black Dahlia Murder. It was released through Metal Blade...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Unhallowed is the debut album by American death metal band The Black Dahlia Murder. It was released through Metal Blade Records on June 17, 2003. An enhanced version of the album was released that included photos and info about the band. Metal Blade released a limited edition vinyl version of Unhallowed on August 20, 2013 in honor of the album's tenth anniversary. The band performed the album in it's entirety on their spring 2016 tour with Fallujah and Disentomb.;Track List:1. Unhallowed 1:59;2. Funeral Thirst 3:55;3. Elder Misanthropy 2:34;4. Contagion 3:23;5. When the Last Grave Has Emptied 3:11;6. Thy Horror Cosmic 2:55;7. The Blackest Incarnation 4:43;8. Hymn for the Wretched 4:18;9. Closed Casket Requiem 4:25;10. Apex 5:05
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.