- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Blood Of Heroes - Waking Nightmare
- Write a Review
- #K91141 000000000 K91141000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The album brandishes bastardized elements of punk, drum n bass, dubstep, breakcore, and industrial, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The album brandishes bastardized elements of punk, drum n bass, dubstep, breakcore, and industrial, all while holding cohesiveness steady in a more defined band format. Accordeon, Dombura, and Modular Synthesizer add to the sound palette, while samples from obscure music's from around the globe reinforce the theme: it's all going to end suddenly and horribly. But the music bridges the gap between this end and the new beginning that doubtless occurs the redemption, the cycle of human creation and destruction to forevermore continue.;Track List:1. Piration;2. Death Wish;3. Everything Undone;4. Hecatomb;5. The Last Forest;6. War;7. Towers Arise Underground;8. Dogtown;9. Bronze and Brass;10. Only the Desert Endures;11. I Love You But I Chose Darkness
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.