- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Blues Band - Live At Rockpalast 1980
- #K82518 000000000 K82518000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes printed inner-bag, four-pages liner notes and a glo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes printed inner-bag, four-pages liner notes and a glossy cover finish. This superb live set contains highlights from the then just-issued 1980 album Official Blues Band Bootleg Album and previews 'Maggie's Farm' and 'Can't Hold On Much Longer' from the band's upcoming second album 'Ready'. Features the original line-up of Paul Jones, Tom McGuinness, Dave Kelly, Gary Fletcher and Hughie Flint. The Blues Band is a British blues band formed in 1979 by Paul Jones, former lead vocalist and harmonica player with Manfred Mann, and vocalist/slide guitarist Dave Kelly, who had previously played with the John Dummer Blues Band, Howlin' Wolf and John Lee Hooker. The band's first line-up also included bassist Gary Fletcher, guitarist Tom McGuinness (also of Manfred Mann) and drummer Hughie Flint,(the two had previously formed McGuinness Flint).In 1982 Flint left and was replaced by former Family drummer Rob Townsend.;Track List:1. Come on in;2. Talk to Me;3. Death Letter;4. Going Home (Tracks 1-4 on Side 1);5. Can't Hold on Much Longer;6. Flatfoot Sam;7. Someday Baby;8. Boom Boom Out Go the Lights (Tracks 5-8 on Side 2);9. Nadine;10. Maggie's Farm;11. I Don't Know (Tracks 1-3 on Side 3);12. Treat Her Right;13. Hoochie Coochie Man;14. Flip Flop and Fly (Tracks 4-6 on Side 4);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.