- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Blues Brothers - Blues Brothers (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K55432 000000000 K55432000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram blue colored audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Founded by Dan Aykroyd and the late great John Belu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram blue colored audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Founded by Dan Aykroyd and the late great John Belushi for an SNL sketch in 1976, The Blues Brothers soon became rock & blues superstars with the #1 album Briefcase Full of Blues and a top grossing tour. In 1980 hit filmmaker John Landis teamed up with the duo to make the musical comedy classic The Blues Brothers. With the help of music luminaries like Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin and James Brown, the outfit netted yet another career milestone with a smash movie and rollicking soundtrack. The Blues Brothers: Original Soundtrack Recording produced the Top 20 single remake of Spencer Davis' Group's "Gimme Some Lovin" and is home to further highlights like Brown and the Reverend James Cleveland Choir's "Old Landmark," Aretha's "Think" and Cab Calloway's "Minnie the Moocher.";Track List:1. She Caught the Katy;2. Peter Gunn Theme;3. Gimme Some Lovin';4. Shake Your Tailfeather;5. Everybody Needs;6. Somebody to Love;7. The Old Landmark;8. Think;9. Theme from Rawhide;10. Minnie the Moocher;11. Sweet Home Chicago;12. Jailhouse Rock;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.