- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Bluetones - Expecting to Fly: 20th Anniversary Vinyl Edition
- Write a Review
- #K65811 000000000 K65811000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. In 1996, The Bluetones released their debut album, Expecting To Fly. It knocked Oasis' What'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. In 1996, The Bluetones released their debut album, Expecting To Fly. It knocked Oasis' What's The Story Morning Glory off the top of the charts in the week the Mancunians scooped an armful of BRIT Awards and signaled the start of a hugely successful career for The Bluetones. Includes ‘Cut Some Rug’, ‘Slight Return’ and ‘Bluetonic’.;Track List:1. Talking to Clarry;2. Bluetonic;3. Cut Some Rug;4. Things Change;5. The Fountainhead;6. Carnt Be Trusted;7. Slight Return;8. Putting Out Fires;9. Vampire;10. A Parting Gesture;11. Time and Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.