- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Bo-Keys - Heartaches By the Number
- Write a Review
- #K89739 000000000 K89739000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:The Bo-Keys Heartaches By The Number - VINYL LP - Country meets soul on this inspired collection of jukebox singles fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:The Bo-Keys Heartaches By The Number - VINYL LP - Country meets soul on this inspired collection of jukebox singles featuring Stax and Hi Records originators, producer Scott Bomar, roots guitarist John Paul Keith, and Al Gamble of St. Paul & the Broken Bones. Heartaches By The Number is a genre-bending release that sounds like the jukebox roster at a honky-tonk bar or Mississippi juke joint. Merle Haggard's "The Longer You Wait" is reinterpreted with propulsive horns and a searing organ riff, while the band inserts grit and funk into their interpretation of the Swamp Dogg-penned "Don't Take Her (She's All I Got)," first cut as a soul single by Freddie North before country hit-makers such as Johnny Paycheck, George Strait, and George Jones added twang and swagger to the iconic dive-bar lament.;Track List:1. Heartaches By the Number;2. Set Me Free;3. I'm So Lonesome;4. The Longer You Wait;5. I Threw It All Away;6. I Learned My Lesson in Love;7. Don't Take Her (She's All I Got);8. I Hope You Find What You're Looking for;9. Wasted Days and Wasted Nights;10. Last Date;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.