- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Body - Master We Perish
- Write a Review
- #K79783 000000000 K79783000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited twelve inch vinyl pressing of this 2013 EP from the sludge/doom metal band. Drummer Lee Buford started The Body...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited twelve inch vinyl pressing of this 2013 EP from the sludge/doom metal band. Drummer Lee Buford started The Body with hometown friend Chip King after one year of school at the Museum School in Boston and moving to Manhattan in a four-month stint with Blue Man Group. They released their eponymous first full-length in 2004. Six years of touring and small releases passed before they released their second full-length album, All The Waters of the Earth Turn to Blood, in collaboration with the Assembly of Light choir. This album was met with critical acclaim.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.