- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Body - No One Deserves
- Write a Review
- #K77374 000000000 K77374000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. On No One Deserves Happiness, The Body's Chip King and Lee Buford set out to make "the grossest pop ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. On No One Deserves Happiness, The Body's Chip King and Lee Buford set out to make "the grossest pop album of all time." The album themes of despair and isolation are delivered by the unlikely pairing of the Body's signature heaviness and 80's dance tracks. The Body can emote pain like no other band, and their ability to move between the often strict confines of the metal world and the electronic music sphere is on full display throughout No One Deserves Happiness, an album that eludes categorization. More then any of their genre-defying peers, The Body does it without softening their disparate influences towards a middle ground, but instead through a beautiful combining of extremes. No One Deserves Happiness is an album that defies definition and expectations, standing utterly alone.;Track List:1. Wanderings;2. Shelter Is Illusory;3. For You;4. Hallow / Hollow 0;5. Two Snakes;6. Adamah;7. Starving Deserter;8. The Fall and the Guilt;9. Prescience;10. The Myth Arc;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.