- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Bombay Royale - Island of Dr. Electrico
- Write a Review
- #K74411 000000000 K74411000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:"The Island of Dr Electrico" is a varied musical landscape, at times lush and tropical, at other times an impenetrable ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:"The Island of Dr Electrico" is a varied musical landscape, at times lush and tropical, at other times an impenetrable swamp teeming with all manner of surprises. Migrating seabirds have long flown thousands of extra miles avoid Dr Electrico's blighted isle, leaving him alone to experiment with dark beats, primitive synthesizers and the raw emotion of kidnapped souls. The resulting sounds are a rich palette of classic cinema, from lonesome spaghetti to Surf-Rock, from Psychedelia to spine-bending Space Disco, overlaid with the voices of our protagonists the Tiger and the Mysterious Lady. From their unlikely beginnings in the suburban wilds of Melbourne Australia, The Bombay Royale have taken their unique sound to audiences throughout Europe, UK and the USA, where their performances have been met with astonishment and critical acclaim.;Track List:1. Ankhiyan;2. Wild Stallion Mountain;3. Khubsoorat Bewafa;4. Henna Henna;5. Tere Bina;6. Hooghly Night Patrol;7. (Give Me Back My) Bunty Bunty;8. Gyara 59;9. Bombay Twist;10. Island of Dr Electrico;11. Falcon's Landing;12. River
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.