- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Bomboras - Savage Island
- Write a Review
- #K64262 000000000 K64262000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 1995 debut album from the L.A.-based instrumental Surf outfit. The Bomboras were formed in the summe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 1995 debut album from the L.A.-based instrumental Surf outfit. The Bomboras were formed in the summer of 1994, sharing a love of '60's Surf/Garage such as the Ventures, Booker T. and the Sonics. Donning Halloween masks, Tiki Heads, and Day of the Dead regalia onstage, the five some tempered their retro- styling's with an update by way of the Ramones, the Pandora's and Nuggets. Accompanied by frenzied Go Go girls, spitting flames, stage-diving, and destroying their own equipment, The Bomboras' livid funhouse take on surf rock became an object of fan adoration, albeit a worry to the local fire department.;Track List:1. Monsoon;2. Knuckle Dragger;3. Lord Hunt Surf Party;4. Yacky Doo;5. Slinky;6. Hollow;7. Tortilla;8. Earthquake;9. Spanish Fly;10. Creature from the Lava Lagoon;11. Camel-Toe Stomp;12. 7th Veil
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.