- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Box Tops - Soul Deep
- Write a Review
- #K70069 000000000 K70069000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Soul Deep is an essential compilation of The Box Tops' ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Soul Deep is an essential compilation of The Box Tops' best tracks. Hailing from 1960's Memphis, The Box Tops are best known for the hits 'The Letter', 'Cry Like a Baby' and 'Soul Deep', and are considered a major blue-eyed Soul group of the period. They performed a mixture of current Soul music songs by artists such as James & Bobby Purify and Clifford Curry, Pop tunes such as 'A Whiter Shade of Pale' by Procol Harum, and songs written by their producers, Dan Penn, Spooner Oldham, and Chips Moman. Their records are prime examples of the styles made popular by Moman and Penn at American Sound Studio in Memphis. Many of their lesser known Top 40 hits, including 'Neon Rainbow', 'I Met Her in Church', and 'Sweet Cream Ladies, Forward March', are considered minor classics.;Track List:1. The Letter;2. Neon Rainbow;3. Happy Times;4. Cry Like a Baby;5. Fields of Clover;6. Choo Choo Train;7. She Shot a Hole in My Soul;8. People Gonna Talk;9. I Met Her in Church;10. Sweet Cream Ladies Forward March;11. Together;12. I Must Be the Devil;13. Soul Deep;14. I Shall Be Released;15. (The) Happy Song;16. Turn on a Dream;17. I See Only Sunshine;18. You Keep Tightening Up on Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.