- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Boxer Rebellion - Ocean By Ocean
- Write a Review
- #K49066 000000000 K49066000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm pink colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2016 release from the London quartet. The Boxer Rebell...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm pink colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. 2016 release from the London quartet. The Boxer Rebellion has a knack for writing album after album of jaw dropping beauty, and it's fifth is no exception. Now in their 15th year as a band, Ocean By Ocean is quite simply The Boxer Rebellion's most complete record to date. Three years since the band's fourth album, Promises, and with the addition of new guitarist Andrew Smith, Ocean By Ocean presents itself as an accomplished, beautifully orchestrated and impeccably freighted album, with a depth of emotion to every one of the 10 songs that lift each towards the hymnal. Produced by the band in conjunction with the notable Billy Bush (Garbage, Jake Bugg, Against Me!), the sound is brooding and ruminative, with singer Nathan Nicholson's rising falsetto casting an eerie lava lamp glow on songs that sound good before midnight, and even better afterwards.;Track List:1. Weapon;2. Big Ideas;3. Let's Disappear;4. Pull Yourself Together;5. Firework;6. Keep Me Close;7. Redemption;8. The Fog I Was Lost in;9. You Can Love Me;10. Let It Go;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, PINK, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.