- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Breathing Effect - The Fisherman Abides
- Write a Review
- #K68403 000000000 K68403000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The Breathing Effect release their sophomore album The Fisherman Abides. Following up ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The Breathing Effect release their sophomore album The Fisherman Abides. Following up the success of their debut album Mars Is A Very Bad Place For Love, The Breathing Effect's songwriting approach has become more vivid and pronounced with their new effort, offering a wider extension of their vision. Powerful harmonies and vocal cadences glide over dynamic drum grooves and bass lines, extending their personal lives into the DNA of every sound across the new works. The eight songs that comprise The Fisherman Abides present a multitude of genre types, blending together soul, rock, and jazz in a completely new form. A panoramic lens is offered in tone, emotion, and vibe, where one can find a sleek and propulsive moment in one instance and a magical and gentle one in the next. Truly a sound all their own. The Fisherman Abides continues the legacy of The Breathing Effect.;Track List:1. Water Static (Blinding Phoenix);2. The Morning Swim;3. The Grove;4. Walking Backwards;5. Driftwood Dialogue;6. Josephine;7. The Pier (New Eyes);8. The Ode
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.