- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Breeders - Pod
- Write a Review
- #L27463 000000000 L27463000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Pod is the debut album by alternative rock band The Breeders, released on 4AD in May 1990. The group...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Pod is the debut album by alternative rock band The Breeders, released on 4AD in May 1990. The group began when the Pixies' Kim Deal and Throwing Muses' Tanya Donelly became friends in 1988 and decided they would like to create music together. Abandoning their initial idea of focusing on dance music, they recorded a country-influenced demo with musicians including violinist Carrie Bradley and bassist Ray Holiday in 1989. When 4AD cofounder Ivo Watts-Russellheard the demo, he offered them money to re-record the songs for an album release. For the album session, Steve Albini was engineer, Josephine Wiggs replaced Halliday on bass, Britt Walford played drums, and both Deal and Donelly played guitar. Following two weeks of practicing in England, The Breeders recorded Pod at the Palladium studio in Scotland. Albini recorded the group quickly, and focused more on getting good sounds from the musical equipment than on trying to improve the musicians' performances.;Track List:1. Glorious;2. Doe;3. Happiness Is a Warm Gun;4. Oh!;5. Hellbound;6. When I Was a Painter;7. Fortunately Gone;8. Iris;9. Opened;10. Only in 3's;11. Lime House;12. Metal Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.