- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Brokedowns - Life Is a Breeze
- Write a Review
- #K91399 000000000 K91399000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:This is The Brokedowns that all the nerds and drunks get down with: Jon brings the thunder, Kri brings the laughs, Eric...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:This is The Brokedowns that all the nerds and drunks get down with: Jon brings the thunder, Kri brings the laughs, Eric will inevitably be shirtless, and Mustafa keeps a mean beat and roll the spliffs. They take growly Midwest punk (a la D4, Lawrence Arms) and make it heavier, angular, and a little Hot Snakes-y. Laugh along with the song titles, sure, but these boys aren't fucking around when it comes to social commentary. The Brokedowns know how to have a good time and they know how to write punchy punk jams, but what they do best is smack you on the ass with their words. "Life Is a Breeze" is an album for the party punks AND the smart punks.;Track List:1. Joliet the Maui of the Midwest;2. The Gospel of Mustafa;3. Life Is a Breeze;4. Murder Junkie/Cpa;5. Everything Is Immoral;6. Born on the Bayou Too;7. What a Drag;8. The End Is Not Near;9. Bless This Mess;10. Cash for Gold;11. Diy Space Program;12. Vapor Chase;13. I Respect Your Right to Always Be Wrong About Everything;14. God Hates Math;15. Keep Branson Weird;16. A Child's Guide to Black Metal
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.