- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Bronx - Mariachi El Bronx (Ii)
- Write a Review
- #K58848 000000000 K58848000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/06/2011;Notes:In 2008, hardcore punk band, the Bronx, diverted from their usual hard rock sound in favor of a mariachi style that is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/06/2011;Notes:In 2008, hardcore punk band, the Bronx, diverted from their usual hard rock sound in favor of a mariachi style that is very much a part of the Mexican culture surrounding their hometown, Los Angeles. In June 2008 the band posted a video on YouTube of themselves performing their original Cell mates in mariachi style under the name Mariachi El Bronx. From that moment on, the Bronx has moved forward on a dual career path with Mariachi El Bronx issuing their critically acclaimed self titled debut album and touring the world. Slide to August 2011, and the band continues their trailblazing path with their brand new release, Mariachi El Bronx (II). Produced by John Avila (Oingo Boingo, Reel Big Fish). There is no way in anyone would expect a Mariachi album recorded by some LA punks to be this good, let alone great. Flying far above novelty, Mariachi El Bronx brings US one of this year's most welcome surprises. If only more bands would flex their creative muscle in the ways that the Bronx have on their new release.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.