- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Brothers Johnson - Right on Time
- Write a Review
- #K65361 000000000 K65361000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including eight page booklet. Louis and George Johnson formed The Brothers J...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including eight page booklet. Louis and George Johnson formed The Brothers Johnson under the auspices of Quincy Jones in 1975, releasing this second album in 1977. With Quincy at the helm as producer, the duo quickly broke wide open with it's debut album. The Brothers Johnson's second album Right on Time consists of some of the best proto-typical funk-soul grooves from the late '70s. The album is again produced by Quincy Jones and his contributions ensure the high quality of the instrumental arrangements and general glossiness of the audio production as in their debut album. Several of the tracks are as good as anything Michael Jackson or Earth Wind and Fire would've produced around this time, particularly 'Runnin' For Your Lovin', 'Strawberry Letter 23' and 'Never Leave You Lonely'. There are also two fantastic instrumentals, 'Q' and 'Brother Man' that are both irrepressibly funky, with Louis Johnson's tight bass providing the solid rhythmic foundation he is famous for. Fusion fans will be familiar with several of the backing musicians: Harvey Mason, Dave Grusin and Lee Ritenour to name a few. The single 'Strawberry Letter 23' gained a #5 spot in the US billboard charts and #1 on the US R&B billboard.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.