- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Budos Band - The Budos Band III
- Write a Review
- #K59494 000000000 K59494000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/10/2010;Notes:Having scalded listeners' ears with sonic lava on Budos I and stung them with venomous frequencies on Budos II, The Bud...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/10/2010;Notes:Having scalded listeners' ears with sonic lava on Budos I and stung them with venomous frequencies on Budos II, The Budos Band delivers on their promise to spread the epidemic of "Budos Fever" far and wide with the release of The Budos Band III. The cobra is poised to strike if anyone dares challenge the Budos on their quest. And, if there was ever any question whether the brotherhood of the Budos is instrumental afro-soul royalty, the Chateau de Budos that graces the back cover of The Budos Band III assures all that the group is strong - unstoppable even - and will use all of nature's power to ascend to their rightful throne.;Track List:1. Rite of the Ancients;2. Black Venom;3. River Serpentine;4. Unbroken Unshaven;5. Nature's Wrath;6. Golden Dunes;7. Budos Dirge;8. Raja Haje;9. Crimson Skies;10. Mark of the Unnamed;11. Reppirt Yad;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.