- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Byrds - 1978 Reunion Concert
- Write a Review
- #K75520 000000000 K75520000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:The Byrds, 1978 Reunion Concert, live at The Boarding House, San Francisco, February 9th, 1978. By the mid-70s, fans ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:The Byrds, 1978 Reunion Concert, live at The Boarding House, San Francisco, February 9th, 1978. By the mid-70s, fans had given up hope of ever seeing Roger McGuinn, Gene Clark and Chris Hillman sharing a stage again. But in 1977, they did just that, performing intermittently to rapturous crowds in both the US and Europe, both solo and in various combinations. The classic performance captured on this set features David Crosby on numerous tracks, much to the audience's delight. Originally recorded for broadcast on KSAN-FM, the entire broadcast is presented here together with background notes and images, and comes as close as anything ever did to a reunion of the original, immortal Byrds. Digitally remastered for greatly enhanced sound quality.;Track List:1. Bound to Fall;2. It Doesnt Matter;3. Ballad of the Easy Rider;4. Jolly Roger;5. Chestnut Mare;6. Crazy Ladies;7. The Train Leaves Here This Morning;8. Mr Tambourine Man;9. You Aint Going Nowhere;10. Turn Turn Turn;11. Knockin on Heavens Door;12. Bye Bye Baby;13. So You Want to Be a Rock N Roll Star;14. Interlude;15. Eight Miles High;16. Ill Feel a Whole Lot Better
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.