- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Byrds - Another Dimension
- Write a Review
- L42091 000000000 L42091000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/24/2005;Notes:Bob Irwin and those Byrd-maniax at Sundazed have done it again-here comes a limited-edition, gatefold double 10" vinyl ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/24/2005;Notes:Bob Irwin and those Byrd-maniax at Sundazed have done it again-here comes a limited-edition, gatefold double 10" vinyl package sporting *completely unreleased* outtakes from The Byrds' legendary Fifth Dimension LP! Alternate instrumental takes, extended experimental workouts and early, "unsweetened" versions of songs this is manna for Byrds fans! Includes 8 Miles High Why Ryder (I Know My Rider) John Riley I & II I See You Wild Mountain Thyme, and more.;Track List:1. Eight Miles High - Instrumental;2. Why - Instrumental;3. Ryder (I Know My Rider) - Instrumental;4. John Riley I - Instrumental;5. 2-4-2 Fox Trot (The Lear Jet Song) - Instrumental Without Sound Effects;6. Psychodrama City - Instrumental;7. John Riley II - No String Overdubs;8. Wild Mountain Thyme - No String Overdubs;9. Hey Joe (Where You Gonna Go) - Radio Broadcast;10. I See You - Longer Version Without Overdubs;11. What's Happening?!?! - Long Version Partial Alternate Vocal;12. Captain Soul (30 Minute Break) - Longer Version Without Overdubs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.