- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Byrds - Live at Royal Albert Hall 1971
- Write a Review
- #K72172 000000000 K72172000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2008;Notes:Rescued from a tape that sat forgotten in Roger McGuinn's climatized garage for decades, this UNRELEASED 1971 set at Lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2008;Notes:Rescued from a tape that sat forgotten in Roger McGuinn's climatized garage for decades, this UNRELEASED 1971 set at London's Royal Albert Hall presents perhaps the hottest instrumental version of The Byrds, with guitar whiz Clarence White whipping out one blistering lead after another with support from McGuinn, Skip Battin and Gene Parsons. Includes Chestnut Mare Mr. Tambourine Man Eight Miles High So You Want to Be a Rock 'N' Roll Star Mr. Spaceman Nashville West You Ain't Going Nowhere Lover of the Bayou Jesus Is Just Alright, and more. McGuinn himself says it was a great night, and who are we to argue?;Track List:1. Lover of the Bayou;2. You Ain't Going Nowhere;3. Truck Stop Girl;4. My Back Pages;5. Baby What You Want Me to Do;6. Jamaica Say You Will;7. Black Mountain Rag / Soldier's Joy;8. Mr. Tambourine Man;9. Pretty Boy Floyd;10. Take a Whiff (On Me);11. Chestnut Mare;12. Jesus Is Just Alright;13. Eight Miles High;14. So You Want to Be a Rock 'N' Roll Star;15. Mr. Spaceman;16. I Trust;17. Nashville West;18. Roll Over Beethoven;19. Amazing Grace;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.