- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cadillac Three - The Cadillac Three
- Write a Review
- #K63838 000000000 K63838000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Nashville natives The Cadillac Three are known for their high-energy shows and gritty sonic ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Nashville natives The Cadillac Three are known for their high-energy shows and gritty sonic instincts. As musical co-conspirators and friends, Jaren Johnston, Kelby Ray and Neil Mason have weathered wild teenage years and touring adventures, emerging with a sound all of their own that hovers between radio-ready Country anthems, hard-and-heavy Rock ballads and traditional Southern folk. Their self-titled album, original released in 2013 digitally, is now available physically for the first time.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.