- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Carolina Chocolate Drops - Dona Got a Ramblin Mind
- Write a Review
- #K74013 000000000 K74013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/26/2007;Notes:In April 2005, Dom Flemings, Rhiannon Giddens and Justin Robinson met at the Black Banjo Gathering, a ground-breaking m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/26/2007;Notes:In April 2005, Dom Flemings, Rhiannon Giddens and Justin Robinson met at the Black Banjo Gathering, a ground-breaking musical and educational event that was held in Boone, NC. They rapidly discovered a common sense of purpose and after many visits to respected elder fiddler Joe Thompson, The Carolina Chocolate Drops were born. They have since performed their work in the school system, where they seek to inspire a new generation of music makers.;Track List:1. Starry Crown;2. Dona Got a Ramblin' Mind;3. Rickett's Hornpipe;4. Ol' Corn Likker;5. Little Margaret;6. Dixie;7. Black Annie;8. Tom Dula;9. Georgie Buck;10. Old Cat Died;11. Black-Eyed Daisy;12. Short Life of Trouble;13. Sally Ann Listen;14. Sourwood Mountain
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.