- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Carolina Chocolate Drops - Leaving Eden
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K61875 000000000 K61875000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/20/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the old time string band. Leaving Eden was produced by Nashville stalwart Buddy Mi...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/20/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the old time string band. Leaving Eden was produced by Nashville stalwart Buddy Miller, the go-to guy for artists ranging from Solomon Burke to Robert Plant to Emmylou Harris. On this 15-song collection, recorded live in the studio with all the players in a single room, The Carolina Chocolate Drops illustrate their own adaptability to grow and change. Following the amicable departure of founding member Justin Robinson, band mates Rhiannon Giddens and Dom Flemons recruited three exceptional new players for the recording and expanded their repertoire to incorporate more overt Blues and Jazz elements and straight-up Folk balladry alongside brilliantly rendered string-band tunes.;Track List:1. Riro's House;2. Kerr's Negro Jig;3. Ruby Are You Mad at Your Man?;4. Boodle-De-Bum-Bum;5. Country Girl;6. Run Mountain;7. Leaving Eden;8. Read 'Em John;9. Mahalla;10. West End Blues;11. Po' Black Sheep;12. I Truly Understand That You Love Another Man;13. No Man's Mama;14. Briggs' Corn Shucking Jig / Camptown Hornpipe;15. Pretty Bird
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.