- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Carpenters - Collected
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67747 000000000 L67747000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/05/2019;Notes:Double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes four-page booklet with liner notes. The Collecte...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/05/2019;Notes:Double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes four-page booklet with liner notes. The Collected album by The Carpenters brings a beautiful collection from the immense popular soft-pop duo. From their humble beginnings in the late 1960s siblings Karen and Richard Carpenter are one of the most successful duos in musical history. With Karen's absolutely perfect vocal delivery and Richard's creative arrangements, they are unstoppable. This set brings together their hits, album tracks and more. It delivers the best selection of easy listening songs in a nutshell. Glorious pop nuggets by The Carpenters will melt the heart and uplift the soul, including 'Close to You', 'Ticket to Ride', 'We've Only Just Begun', 'Superstar', 'Rainy Days And Mondays', 'Bless the Beasts And the Children', 'Hurting Each Other' and many more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.