- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Carpenters - Lovelines
- Write a Review
- #K48711 000000000 K48711000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this album from the soft pop duo. Lovelines is an album by The Carpenters, released ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this album from the soft pop duo. Lovelines is an album by The Carpenters, released in 1989. That same year, Richard Carpenter decided to release an album of unreleased Carpenters tracks along with selected solo tracks by his sister, Karen (from her then-unreleased solo album). The Carpenters' songs were mainly from their television specials. "When I Fall in Love" was originally recorded in 1978 for their TV special, Space Encounters. However, they chose "Little Girl Blue" for that special instead, and later used "When I Fall in Love" in their Music, Music, Music! TV special in 1980. Other outtakes included "Kiss Me the Way You Did Last Night" and "The Uninvited Guest" from Made in America, the studio album released in 1981 and the last completed during Karen's lifetime. Lovelines was also the last Carpenters album to be issued in the vinyl LP format. The Carpenters produced a distinct soft musical style, combining Karen's contralto vocals with Richard's arranging and composition skills. During their 14-year career, the Carpenters recorded ten albums, along with numerous singles and several television specials. Their career together ended in 1983 following Karen's death from heart failure brought on by complications of anorexia.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.