- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cars - Heartbeat City
- Write a Review
- #K61527 000000000 K61527000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. MTV had become a major marketing tool by 1984, and The Cars were one of the first band...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. MTV had become a major marketing tool by 1984, and The Cars were one of the first bands to use the new video medium to their advantage. The band's fifth album, Heartbeat City (Elektra), spawned several imaginative and memorable videos, which translated into massive chart and commercial success, making it one of the biggest releases of the year. Produced by hitmaker John "Mutt" Lange (AC/DC, Def Leppard), the album included two Top Ten singles - the ballad "Drive" and the charismatic "You Might Think" - plus an additional two that landed in the Top 20: the summer anthem "Magic" and the eccentric "Hello Again." But it didn't just stop there, plenty of other tracks could have been hits as well, such as the sparse rocker "It's Not the Night" and the breezy pop of "Looking for Love." Other highlights included the ethereal title track, the melodic rocker "Stranger Eyes," and the moderately paced love song "Why Can't I Have You.";Track List:1. Hello Again 3:46;2. Looking for Love 3:51;3. Magic 3:57;4. Drive 3:55;5. Stranger Eyes 4:25;6. You Might Think 3:06;7. It's Not the Night 3:49;8. Why Can't I Have You 4:04;9. I Refuse 3:16;10. Heartbeat City 4:29;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.