- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cars - Panorama
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55156 000000000 K55156000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve includes music on three sides with an etching on the fourth. Digita...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve includes music on three sides with an etching on the fourth. Digitally remastered and expanded edition including bonus tracks. Released in August, 1980, Panorama is The Cars' third album. It hit #3 on the U. S. Billboard top 200 chart and the single "Touch and Go" reached #37 on the Billboard hot 100 chart. Panorama is a pure fan favorite. This expanded edition builds on the original album's 10 songs with four bonus tracks. They include the B-side "Don't Go To Pieces," as well as unreleased songs like "Shooting For You," and "Be My Baby. " Digital remastering was supervised by Ric Ocasek and the album's liner notes were written by David Wild, along with reminiscences from keyboardist Greg Hawkes.;Track List:1. Panorama (Remastered);2. Touch and Go (Remastered);3. Gimme Some Slack (Remastered);4. Don't Tell Me No (Remastered);5. Getting Through (Remastered);6. Misfit Kid (Remastered);7. Down Boys (Remastered);8. You Wear Those Eyes (Remastered);9. Running to You (Remastered);10. Up and Down (Remastered);11. Shooting for You;12. Be My Baby (Previously Unreleased);13. The Edge (Previously Unreleased);14. Don't Go to Pieces (B-Side of "Don't Tell Me No" "Gimme Some Slack");Special Attributes:EXPANDED VERSION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.