- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cartel - Cartel
- Write a Review
- #K78727 000000000 K78727000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2015;Notes:The album was completed in 20 days inside a giant glass bubble as part of the Band in a Bubble program sponsored by Dr....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2015;Notes:The album was completed in 20 days inside a giant glass bubble as part of the Band in a Bubble program sponsored by Dr. Pepper, MTV and KFC. The band was forced to live inside the bubble for 20 days without being able to leave. The first single Lose It was performed from the bubble live on June 1st for TRL's Spankin' New Music Week. Throughout the recording of the album, the band was watched constantly by fans through 23 webcams that were positioned all through the bubble. The album was finished two days before the set time and was completed with 13 songs. The album was performed by Cartel after they left the bubble on June 12, 2007 at 8:00 p.m.;Track List:1. The Best;2. Tonight;3. Lose It;4. No Subject (Come with Me);5. This Is Who We Are;6. I Will Hide Myself Away/I Will Follow;7. Wasted;8. The Fortunate;9. Georgia;10. If You Do If You Don't;11. Lonely One;12. If I Were to Write the Song.../ Get Through This;13. Wasted (Remix Featuring Wyclef Jean);Special Attributes:GOLD, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.