- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Casualties - Chaos Sound
- Write a Review
- #K76630 000000000 K76630000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited edition neon orange colored vinyl LP pressing. Punk is dead? The Casualties never cared about such bullshit. On...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited edition neon orange colored vinyl LP pressing. Punk is dead? The Casualties never cared about such bullshit. Once again the New York stalwarts give voice to the street with a three fists full of smashing anthems. In an age of austerity, corporate takeover of this planet, and rising anger Chaos Sound bristles with counter-culture rage translated into energetic riffing, barking vocals and a heavy dose of rock. Fierce but always melodic, The Casualties remain a far cry from teenage poster-boy industry created sell-outs that have become associated with their style. Instead the Americans openly draw inspiration from the early punk legends such as The Exploited, Sex Pistols and Charged GBH. The Casualties are the real thing. Punk is not dead. The Casualties deliver the crushing proof of that statement with Chaos Sound. Listen and rise up!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.