- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Chainsmokers - Collage
- Write a Review
- #K57561 000000000 K57561000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Breakout hit-makers The Chainsmokers present their 2016 EP Collage. The group have achieved three tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Breakout hit-makers The Chainsmokers present their 2016 EP Collage. The group have achieved three triple platinum singles in 2016. This EP features four previously released tracks including the smash hits 'Don't Let Me Down' (featuring Daya) and 'Closer' (featuring Halsey), along with the hit 'Setting Fires' (featuring XYLØ). The Chainsmokers are a DJ duo consisting of Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall. They formed as an EDM DJ duo in 2012 under the management of Adam Alpert in New York City. Pall, who had grown up DJing, was introduced to Taggart by Alpert, and had been working at an art gallery in Chelsea, Manhattan at the time. In October 2016, The Chainsmokers were ranked 18th in DJ Magazine's annual list of the Top 100 DJs after debuting on the list at 97th in 2014.;Track List:1. Setting Fires the Chainsmokers Feat. Xylø 4:10;2. All We Know the Chainsmokers Feat. Phoebe Ryan 3:16;3. Closer the Chainsmokers Feat. Halsey 4:09;4. Inside Out the Chainsmokers Feat. Charlee 3:54;5. Don't Let Me Down the Chainsmokers Feat. Daya 3:28;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.