- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Chocolate Watchband - I'm Not Like Everybody Else
- Write a Review
- #K64028 000000000 K64028000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:American psychedelic garage rock icons proudly present this fantastic collection of underground classics recently recor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:American psychedelic garage rock icons proudly present this fantastic collection of underground classics recently recorded to give them an even more ferocious kick! The Chocolate Watchband is an American psychedelic and garage rock band that was based in San Jose, California. The band, formed in 1965, went through several lineup changes during it's existence, but developed a sound heavily influenced by The Rolling Stones. Combining typical psychedelic and garage rock components, the band's sound was marked by David Aguillar's lead vocals, and experimental intensity of an early protopunk band. In addition, the band's rebellious musical posture, combine with psychedelic-inspired guitar distortions and keyboards, made them one of the harder-edged groups of the period.;Track List:1. Expo 2000;2. Gone and Passes By;3. Are You Gonna Be There;4. It's All Over Now Baby Blue;5. No Way Out;6. Misty Lane;7. I Ain't No Miracle Worker;8. Sitting There Standing;9. Sweet Young Thing;10. Don't Need Your Loving;11. I'm Not Like Everybody Else;12. Let's Talk About Girls;13. The Inner Mystique
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.