- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Church - Man Woman Life Death Infinity
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L32839 000000000 L32839000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/02/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm white vnyl LP pressing. 2017 album from veteran Australian alt-rock band. Another Century, another dream,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/02/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm white vnyl LP pressing. 2017 album from veteran Australian alt-rock band. Another Century, another dream, another album from a band that's in too deep to go anywhere but ever closer to the other side. Man Woman Life Death Infinity is the 26th album by The Church, and their second with the rejuvenated line-up Steve Kilbey, Peter Koppes, Tim Powles and Ian Haug. The epic return of 2014's critically lauded Further/ Deeper blossomed into a road-hardened beast over four tours of the USA, two back home in Australia, and a new career high in front of 20,000 Spanish fans on a lap of Europe. Man Woman Life Death Infinity is where the revitalized quartet's freshly tuned chemistry reaches a new potency and precision: ten songs, 45 minutes, and a quantum leap into unexplored territory as strange as it is irresistible. "This is The Church's water record," says Kilbey, singer, lyricist and bassist. "I guess water is my element. I've always marveled at the sea and rivers and rain. It wasn't conscious at all but on reflection, it definitely is a preoccupation on this record. What that means, I don't know.";Track List:1. Another Century;2. Submarine;3. For King Knife;4. Undersea;5. Before the Deluge;6. I Don't Know How I Don't Know;7. A Face in a Film;8. In Your Fog;9. Something Out There Is Wrong;10. Dark Waltz;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.