- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Civil Wars - The Civil Wars [2LP/1CD]
- Write a Review
- #K62696 000000000 K62696000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:In some ways, music doesn't get much more modest or minimalist than it is in the hands of, three time Grammy Award winn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:In some ways, music doesn't get much more modest or minimalist than it is in the hands of, three time Grammy Award winning due, The Civil Wars, comprised of California-to-Nashville transplant Joy Williams and her Alabaman co-songwriter, John Paul White. The Civil Wars have won Best Song Written for Visual Media at the 55th annual Grammy Awards for their collaboration with Taylor swift and T Bone Burnett on "Safe and Sound" from THE HUNGER GAMES soundtrack. "Safe and Sound" was also nominated for a 2013 Golden Globe Award. Following their critically acclaimed and certified RIAA Gold debut album, BARTON HOLLOW, The Civil Wars will release their highly anticipated, self-titled second album on August 6th. Charlie Peacock was once again at the helm as producer for the album.;Track List:1. The One That Got Away;2. I Had Me a Girl;3. Same Old Same Old;4. Dust to Dust;5. Eavesdrop;6. Devil's Backbone;7. From This Valley;8. Tell Mama;9. Oh Henry;10. Disarm;11. Sacred Heart;12. D'arline;13. The One That Got Away;14. I Had Me a Girl;15. Same Old Same Old;16. Dust to Dust;17. Eavesdrop;18. Devil's Backbone;19. From This Valley;20. Tell Mama;21. Oh Henry;22. Disarm;23. Sacred Heart;24. D'arline;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.