- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Clash - Give Em Enough Rope
- Write a Review
- L34549 000000000 L34549000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Give 'Em Enough Rope is the second studio album by the English punk rock band The Clash. It was first released on 10th ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Give 'Em Enough Rope is the second studio album by the English punk rock band The Clash. It was first released on 10th November 197. It was their first album released in the United States, preceding the US version of The Clash. Pressed onto single LP, black 180-gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Safe European Home;2. English Civil War;3. Tommy Gun;4. Julie's Been Working for the Drug Squad;5. Last Gang in Town;6. Guns on the Roof;7. Drug-Stabbing Time;8. Stay Free;9. Cheapskates;10. All the Young Punks (New Boots and Contracts)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.