- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Classic Crime - What Was Done Vol. 1: A Decade Revisited
- Write a Review
- #K68550 000000000 K68550000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:A Decade Revisited: The Classic Crime's first installment of acoustic and rearranged versions of their most popular son...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:A Decade Revisited: The Classic Crime's first installment of acoustic and rearranged versions of their most popular songs. Formed in 2003, the Classic Crime is front man Matt MacDonald, drummer Paul "Skip" Erickson, guitarist Robbie Negrin, and bassist Alan Clark.;Track List:1. All the Memories (Revisited);2. You and Me Both (Revisited);3. Salt in the Snow (Revisited);4. We All Look Elsewhere (Revisited);5. Vagabonds (Revisited);6. The Coldest Heart (Revisited);7. My Name (Revisited);8. Who Needs Air (Acoustic);9. Beautiful Darkside (Revisited);10. God and Drugs (Revisited);11. Headlights (Acoustic);12. The Fight (Acoustic);13. Selfish (Bonus Track) [Live in Studio];14. Where Did You Go (Bonus Track);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.