- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Common - Finding Forever
- Write a Review
- L42662 000000000 L42662000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Finding Forever is the seventh studio album by Common, released on July 31, 2007 on GOOD Musi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Finding Forever is the seventh studio album by Common, released on July 31, 2007 on GOOD Music and Geffen Records. Like Common's previous album, Be (2005), Finding Forever is primarily produced by Kanye West. The album debuted at the #1 on the Billboard 200, becoming Common's first chart-topper. Common began working on the album in early 2006, recording it throughout the United States, New Zealand, Australia, Hawaii, and Spain with Kanye West. Most of the album was recorded while he was filming his roles in American Gangster and Smokin' Aces. Kanye West described the recording sessions as "a real easy environment".;Track List:1. Intro (Common) (Side A);2. Start the Show (Common and Kanye West) (Side A);3. The People (Common and Dwele) (Side A);4. Drivin' Me Wild (Common and Lily Allen) (Side A);5. I Want You (Common and Will. I. Am) (Side B);6. Southside (Common and Kanye West) (Side B);7. The Game (Common) (Side B);8. U Black Maybe (Side A);9. So Far to Go (Common and D'angelo) (Side A);10. Break My Heart (Common) (Side A);11. Forever Begins (Common) (Side B);12. Play Your Cards Right (Common and Bilal) (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.