- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Coral - Roots & Echoes
- Write a Review
- #K69920 000000000 K69920000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP with printed inner sleeve and four-page booklet. The Coral are an English rock band, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP with printed inner sleeve and four-page booklet. The Coral are an English rock band, formed in 1996. The band first emerged during the early 2000s and found success with their debut album The Coral and follow up Magic and Medicine. Their self-titled debut album was nominated for the 2002 Mercury Music Prize and later voted the fourth best album of the year by NME Magazine. Roots & Echoes is their fourth full-length studio album. It was originally released on 6 August 2007, and debuted in the UK Albums Chart at #8. The album spawned three hit singles 'Who's Gonna Find Me', 'Jacqueline' and 'Put the Sun Back'. This is The Coral's last album with Bill Ryder-Jones, who departed in 2008 to start a very successful solo-career.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.