- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cows - Daddy Has a Tail
- Write a Review
- #K72869 000000000 K72869000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Daddy Has a Tail is the second Cows album overall and their first album on Amphetamine Reptile Recor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Daddy Has a Tail is the second Cows album overall and their first album on Amphetamine Reptile Records. Originally released in 1989, this one erased the lines between punk, noise and grunge and threw them all in a blender. Long out of print on vinyl!;Track List:1. Shaking;2. Camouflage Monkey;3. Part My Konk;4. Bum in the Alley;5. Chow;6. By Her Throat;7. I Miss Her Beer;8. Sugar;9. Chasin' Darla;10. Sticky and Sweet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.