- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cramps - Coast to Coast
- Write a Review
- #K74790 000000000 K74790000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram yellow vinyl LP pressing of this live recording by the iconic garage rockers. Coast To Coast is an FM ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram yellow vinyl LP pressing of this live recording by the iconic garage rockers. Coast To Coast is an FM radio broadcast of The Cramps recorded at the Irving Plaza, New York, NY, USA, 18th August 1979.;Track List:1. Mystery Plane;2. Domino;3. Twist Shout;4. Weekend on Mars;5. Voodoo Idol;6. Zombie Dance;7. Rockin Bones;8. Human Fly;9. Garbageman;10. I Was Teenage Werewolf;11. Sunglasses After Dark;12. T.V. Set;13. The Way I Walk;14. Everybodys Movin;15. Domino;16. I Got a Rocket in My Pocket;17. Human Fly;18. Rockin Bones;19. I Was a Teenage Werewolf;20. Sunglasses After Dark
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.