- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cramps - Fiends of Dope Island
- Write a Review
- #K63145 000000000 K63145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of this album from the mutant primal Rock 'n' Roll dynamos. The architects o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of this album from the mutant primal Rock 'n' Roll dynamos. The architects of a wicked toxibilly sound, The Cramps boast a cultural impact that spawned a legion of devil cults and left in it's wake a cavalcade of cave-stomping imitators. On their final studio album, the self-produced FIENDS OF DOPE ISLAND, these charm-school rejects apply their sinister handiwork to a volatile combination of incantational rock 'n' roll hexes like 'Big Black Witchcraft Rock' and 'Papa Satan Sang Louie' and put their hoodlum warp on exotica standard 'Taboo' before swerving and careening through the crypt-kickin' blues rave-ups 'Dope fiend Boogie' and 'Wrong Way Ticket,' finishing with the musical equivalent of a 13-car pile-up.;Track List:1. Big Black Witchcraft Rock;2. Papa Satan Sang Louie;3. Hang Up;4. Dr. Fucker M.D. (Musical Deviant);5. Taboo;6. Fissure of Rolando;7. Elvis Fucking Christ;8. Oowee Baby;9. Color Me Black;10. Mojo Man from Mars;11. She's Got Balls;12. Dopefiend Boogie;13. Wrong Way Ticket
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.