- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cramps - Flamejob
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68288 000000000 L68288000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Includes insert. The garage punk band The Cramps returned in 1994 with thei...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Includes insert. The garage punk band The Cramps returned in 1994 with their sixth studio album Flamejob. Wild vocals from Lux Interior and the creepy guitar work from Poison Ivy marks one of their most energetic performances in quite a long time. The whole album centers on the subjects sex, drugs and rock 'n roll. Most of the tracks clocking just beneath the three minute mark and the album contains multiple covers. The most famous one of them is 'Route 66', which is infused with the famous Cramps sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.