- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cramps - Gravest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K55071 000000000 K55071000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/09/2016;Notes:Limited opaque red vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the classic 1979 EP. The Cramps emerged out of the first wave of punk ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/09/2016;Notes:Limited opaque red vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the classic 1979 EP. The Cramps emerged out of the first wave of punk music in the mid 1970's, frequenting clubs such as CBGBs. Led by husband and wife team Lux Interior and Poison Ivy, this garage psychobilly band incorporated a unique flair for fusing camp, Link Wray-inspired riffs, B-movies, and bizarre performances. Gravest Hits was their debut EP and was actually a compilation that featured both sides of their first two 1978 Vengeance singles, "Surfin' Bird" and "Human Fly", with an added fifth track, a cover version of "Lonesome Town". It was released on Illegal Records and I.R.S. Records. The tracks were all produced by Alex Chilton and recorded at Ardent Studios in Memphis in 1977. It had liner notes by Dr. J.H. Sasfy, Professor of Rockology, American Rock'n'Roll Institute, Washington D.C., U.S.A. Gravest Hits is one of the first records of both the rockabilly revival and the psychobilly genres.;Track List:1. Human Fly;2. The Way I Walk;3. Domino;4. Surfin' Bird;5. Lonesome Town;Special Attributes:RED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.