- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cribs - Ignore the Ignorant
- Write a Review
- #K68155 000000000 K68155000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/02/2012;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the fourth studio album from the British Alt-Rockers and the first featuring ex-Smi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/02/2012;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release, the fourth studio album from the British Alt-Rockers and the first featuring ex-Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr, who was recently confirmed as a full time member of The Cribs. Produced by prolific producer Nick Launay (Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Arcade Fire, Supergrass), Ignore the Ignorant is likely to cement the band's mainstream crossover that began with 2007's Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever. Features the first single 'Cheat on Me'. Wichita.;Track List:1. We Were Aborted;2. Cheat on Me;3. We Share the Same Skies;4. City of Bugs;5. Hari Kari;6. Last Year's Snow;7. Emasculate Me;8. Ignore the Ignorant;9. Save Your Secrets;10. Nothing;11. Victim of Mass Production;12. Stick to Yr Guns
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.