- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cult - Choice of Weapon
- Write a Review
- #K73775 000000000 K73775000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the veteran British-born rockers, the follow up to the critically-acclaimed...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the veteran British-born rockers, the follow up to the critically-acclaimed 2007 release Born Into This. Long-time Cult collaborator and producer Bob Rock (Metallica, Bush), who produced one of The Cult's most successful albums, the Platinum-certified Sonic Temple, put the finishing touches on the foundations that were laid by co-producer Chris Goss. The album was written by Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy, recorded in New York City, Los Angeles, the California high desert, and the band's Witch Mountain studio between July and December 2011. The album features founding members Astbury on vocals and Duffy on guitars, with drummer John Tempesta and bassist Chris Wyse. 'We have had the opportunity to work with two of the most influential and talented producers in the world today, said Astbury. 'They pushed US beyond our comfort zone, and helped US craft Choice of Weapon. ';Track List:1. Honey from a Knife;2. Elemental Light;3. The Wolf;4. Life ) Death;5. For the Animals;6. Amnesia;7. Wilderness Now;8. Lucifer;9. A Pale Horse;10. This Night in the City Forever;11. Every Man and Woman Is a Star;12. Embers;13. Until the Light Takes Us;14. Siberia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.