- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cure - Seventeen Seconds
- Write a Review
- #K84492 000000000 K84492000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2008;Notes:2008 Vinyl pressing reissue includes four bonus tracks. Originally released in 1980 as the follow up to their debut alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2008;Notes:2008 Vinyl pressing reissue includes four bonus tracks. Originally released in 1980 as the follow up to their debut album, three imaginary boys, and featuring a new line-up that included Simon Gallup and Mathieu Hartley. This is the album that gave the band their first hit ('a forest') and also began to solidify the brooding atmospheric sound that would soon make these grandfathers of Goth International Pop icons. This edition features 15 bonus tracks from the deluxe CD edition.;Track List:1. Reflection;2. Play for Today;3. Secrets;4. In Your House;5. Three;6. Final Sound;7. Forest;8. M;9. At Night;10. Seventeen Seconds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.