- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cure - The Top
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55124 000000000 K55124000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The Top is the fifth studio album by English rock band The Cure, released on 30 April ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The Top is the fifth studio album by English rock band The Cure, released on 30 April 1984. The Top contains different styles, from Spanish to Middle-Eastern and also metallic for the most violent songs. After recording a psychedelic album Blue Sunshine for the one-off project The Glove during the summer 1983, Robert Smith finished off the year composing and working on two other studio albums at the same time: The Top for The Cure and Hyæna for Siouxsie and the Banshees. Smith was still the official guitarist of Siouxsie and the Banshees while he wrote The Top. For The Top, Smith teamed up with another Cure founding member Lol Tolhurst who had given up drums for keyboards, and new member drummer Andy Anderson who had previously performed on the UK top 10 single "The Lovecats". Porl Thompson was credited for playing saxophone on "Give Me It". All the songs are credited by Smith bar three tracks co-written with Tolhurst, "The Caterpillar", "Bird Mad Girl" and "Piggy in the Mirror".;Track List:1. Shake Dog Shake;2. Birdmad Girl;3. Wailing Wall;4. Give Me It;5. Dressing Up;6. The Caterpillar;7. Piggy in the Mirror;8. The Empty World;9. Bananafishbones;10. The Top;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.