- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Damned - Music for Pleasure
- Write a Review
- #K65378 000000000 K65378000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1977 album by the punk icons. The Damned's second album Music F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1977 album by the punk icons. The Damned's second album Music For Pleasure was produced by Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason after the band's attempts to lure Syd Barrett from his reclusion failed. Music For Pleasure featured new guitarist Lu Edmunds, as well as guest saxophonist Lol Coxhill. The album was the last album length studio release to feature original guitarist Brian James, who would rejoin the band in the late '80s and early '90s for a live album and studio single. It was also the group's final album release for Stiff Records. It saw the band move into more complex song structures, while maintaining the punk sound of their debut album. At the time of it's release, the album was seen as a disappointment by the press and fans alike but time has been kind to it, and the record now stands out from many recordings by the band's contemporaries, showing a more experimental and less derivative side to The Damned.;Track List:1. Problem Child;2. Don't Cry Wolf;3. One Way Love;4. Politics;5. Stretcher Case;6. Idiot Box;7. You Take My Money;8. Alone;9. Your Eyes;10. Creep (You Can't Fool Me);11. You Know
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.